Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dimi tagged me..Grrr!

Ok, so I have to do this weird tag thing all because of Dimi..

To do:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

Done:

1. Grabbed
2. Opened. Fifth sentence found.
3. "The serfs, as it happened, believed rumours then circulating that the new king, Alexander II, intended to liberate them unconditionally. They smelled a rat. They did not spot Count Tolstoy's pretentiousness but feared, rather, his (non-existent) business acumen, and flatly refused his proposal."
4. Paul Johnson, Intellectuals
5. I tag Turtle (whose uni work is not half as important as this!), Jokerman (who will finally kill me for this surely) and Evil (who will either find this distraction useful in his new dis-tobacco-ed state OR never visit this blog again!).

And Dimi, you ain't getting any chocolate from ME! :op

5 comments:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! I am swamped with work and have an exam tomorrow :( Life sucks and you tag meeeeeeee !!! Oh well..

Let me do it here itsef :P I'm too lazy :D

1. Aller chez Paul Bocuse est une experience inoubliable
2. Omaggio Hadley
3. My mom, dad n sis! Cos this cursed tag shouldn't go on forever!!

Mwahaa ha ha haaaaa !!!

Kaiser Kobayashi said...

dimi loves manshark....coz shes sweet and nice and has chocolates in her possesion!!! :D heheh :D

Anonymous said...

oi! i refuse to litter. if anyone wants to know what my book says, theyre always welcome to call and ask. if they dont know my number, theyre always welcome to call and ask that too.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Ado wait a minute? ur already here no?

Turtle said...

Oh oh! This passed right over my head at the time. But I'll do it now (so Turtle-like)

"Choose me a shawl, she said, for the would please Rose, who was bound to suffer so. "There," she said, stopping by the window on the landing, "there they are again." Joseph had settled on another tree-top."

From Virginia Woolf's "To the Lighthouse"

I'm not gonna bother tagging anyone b/c you're the only one who's gonna be reading this prolly, it's so late!