Sunday, December 10, 2006

Too damn hilarious! :o)

You know how you see something hilarious and think, damn, why didn't I bring my camera? Well, this friend of mine had her camera and captured these on the doors of the Ladies and Gents bathrooms in (I believe) Amsterdam :o) Apparently, a friend who was with her was embarrassed she chose to photograph this, but as she later told me, "but how often do you see things like that???" (That quote's in pink cos she's a pink sort of person :o)

The Ladies:


The Gents:


Just too damn funny!

Both photos:
Viola Lobert


Note for Viola: Thank yoouuuu for letting me put these up here! :o) Remembering that you're a "pink sort of person" made me miss you more now!! :'o( xox

9 comments:

Manshark said...

Mmh..that quote's NOT in pink :o(

Sachini said...

hahaha hilarious...but I've always had a question about public bathrooms. Which ones do shemales go into? That is my thought provoking question for the day ;)

Turtle said...

why don't the pics show on my computer??

Manshark said...

Sach: so thought provoking, I'm still thinking.. Let me know if you find out! :op

Turtle: Mmh, y'know what? I've no idea at all! :o(

Angel Eyes said...

LOL !!
Gosh, those pictures are sure hilarious I would have dropped down dead laughing if I saw them in person on a toilet door.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

LOL :) Now theres a tourist destination :D

Anonymous said...

The pictures on their own are pretty funny...put them together and its even better...wonder what exactly they get up to in those loos...

Anonymous said...

HEY! i just realised that if you IGNORE the GUY'S HEAD, HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE DOGBERT! (jus' try coverin' it with pinkie finger)

Manshark said...

n: hey!! I never realised that! :oD

jokerman: DOGBERT?? Trust you to study this pic long enough..with pinkies covering bits and pieces *shakes head; exasperated* And you call me borderline! ;op