Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god

My thesis is due in five days! 5! Five! FIVE!!!!!!

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god

OH MY GOD

I can either

1. Sit dow and Just Do It

OR

2. Find a thick rope and hang myself

Option 2 is tempting, but I must resist. I mean, what would everyone do without moi?? (ie, once the celebrations die down)

(Don't you dare answer that!!)

6 comments:

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Hmmm.. don't have thick rope :D but i got CBN cables I wont be needing anymore ! :D And what u know.. I KNOW HOW TO TIE A NOOSE !! Lemme know if you need help.. with option 2 i mean :P

Manshark said...

Very kind of you to extend your services in this difficult time ;o) I will definitely be in touch if I decide to go thru with it! he he he

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

But do remember it takes some time for me to get the stuff sent to melbourne ;)

halwis said...

Finish it up, bind the thing at Office Works (the works) and get it over with. Don't dare say that its not as easy as it sounds because i did exactly the same just a month and a half ago!

Manshark said...

Tnx Mr Evil! ;o)

Haren: Welcome! The binding bit - no worries! It's the bit that comes before that that's da prob!! ;o(

halwis said...

Thanks for the welcome. I know what you are saying... I had 15000 words to write in an year... and ended up writing 2000 in 11 1/2 months and 14000+ in the last two weeks!!! (And passed...!!!)