Saturday, September 23, 2006

No, I'm not dead..yet!

For those of you who might care - no, I'm not dead (..yet! Though I have been considering the option of shooting myself in the head just to see if it would kill me - but the way my luck's going atm, it prob'ly wouldn't and instead would prob'ly only leave me just a bit more brain-damaged than I already am!) ;o(

Anyways, my internet provider's packed up and left (I assume) and so till the net is back up at home, no blogging.. but I will definitely be BACK (not that I would want you to hold your breath or anything!)

Ciao!

2 comments:

Manshark said...

Relieved I'm not around? Or that I will be back? The latter of course!! He he he ;oD

I trust the sociology assignment went off well with all the suggested things we Lankans take for granted?

Manshark said...

;o)