Thursday, July 20, 2006

Skiing, Skiing, SKIING!!

Why oh why have I written two such looooooong posts today?

Cos tmrw I'm going skiing, yes, skiing (!!) and will not be back till Sunday and I would not dream of leaving all you people without good fantastic reading material for that long!

So while you read, I will be skiing (yes, I do enjoy rubbing it in)

PS: Plz pray that I will not break my neck

PPS: You better pray I don't break my neck and die cos how else would you be able to get such an intimate peek into complete psychosis?

PPPS: For those of you who don't know, psychosis is a condition defined as "severe mental derangement involving loss of contact with reality."

PPPPS: Yes, ok, I will shut up now.

3 comments:

dilsiriw said...

lucky you...as you enjoy the skiing i ll be stuck in a lecture hall answering my exam paper...no fair.....ha!

Manshark said...

Well, if it's of any comfort ;o) I have an exam in the morning too tmrw!! And only after can I go skiing ;o)) Goodluck w/ ur exam!

sittingnut said...

psychosis is a condition defined as "severe mental derangement involving loss of contact with reality.
does getting hit on the head( without dying) cure it ?