Monday, July 10, 2006

Random Blogs

Ok..so I can't watch the soccer afterall..The wind is making SBS jump around..hence no soccer.. ;o( No Cannavaro.. Double ;o( It's 1-all and am comforting myself reading random blogs.

And what random blogs!

I've just read thru all the comments that this blog got and my head is spinning! It's weird though that people seem to keep writing - pulling this way and that so endlessly. But what's interesting is that of ALL those who've commented, only one blogger, "Sophist", has said something sane:

"Don’t forget that the war is a wonderful cover up for the fact that petrol is nearly a hundred bucks a litre, we can’t watch tv after 10 and my girlfriend can’t buy booze. Wake up and smell the Chinthanaya you daft Sinhala fucks…we voted for him no?"

I need to go think about that now.

No comments: